Facility Operations and Management
In 2005, Veolia Energy entered an agreement to provide comprehensive technical management services at The Galleria Shopping Center in Houston.
Veolia Energy operates the existing central chiller plants and maintains all mall common areas, with 16 staff on site, and provides chilling for The Galleria's public ice rink.
Scope of Services
- O&M for chilled water and heating equipment
- Building automation systems
- Ice rink equipment
- Domestic water systems
- HVAC, plumbing and general building maintenance
- Life safety systems
- Electrical distribution systems and switch gear
- Garage lighting
- 3,800 pounds per hour of steam.
- 10,850-tons of chilled water capacity.
- 2 MW of back-up electric generating capacity.